Feature Requests
PDF simple open and swipe?

Dear Developers,

would it be possible to implement a feature to swipe within books instead of using the arrows on the top? That would be much more intuitive and comfortable. It is standard in other apps such as drawboard pdf.
Also, is it possible to just open PDFs like in drawboard pdf? that would be much faster than the import function with larger files, which can take a lot of time.

Other than that i really love your app. The powerful writing and attonation options are so good and superior to other apps. That´s why i would love to get more simplicity (like drawboard pdf) unified with Inkodos versatility smile
Thanks for this great app! smile
Greetings from Germany

Dear Developers, would it be possible to implement a feature to swipe within books instead of using the arrows on the top? That would be much more intuitive and comfortable. It is standard in other apps such as drawboard pdf. Also, is it possible to just open PDFs like in drawboard pdf? that would be much faster than the import function with larger files, which can take a lot of time. Other than that i really love your app. The powerful writing and attonation options are so good and superior to other apps. That´s why i would love to get more simplicity (like drawboard pdf) unified with Inkodos versatility ;) Thanks for this great app! :) Greetings from Germany

Hi,

I can make a swipe for changing pages (or books ?). I have also planned to add an option to easily reach a specific page and eventually an internal search engine (even if it might be complicated because we work with bitmap and not metadata, except for handwriting).

Any case, Inkodo is not a PDF editor and therefore it is not the same technology used by some competitors specialized in PDF editing. This is a bit of a technical constraint when using Windows Ink but on the one hand, as you say, the app is quite versatile and can work in different ways.

I'll go deeper into this limitation anyway, maybe 1 year later new techniques exist to open and modify on the fly a PDF file (we're not going to lie, import bitmaps every time, it's heavy !).

Regards,

Giu

Hi, I can make a swipe for changing pages (or books ?). I have also planned to add an option to easily reach a specific page and eventually an internal search engine (even if it might be complicated because we work with bitmap and not metadata, except for handwriting). Any case, Inkodo is not a PDF editor and therefore it is not the same technology used by some competitors specialized in PDF editing. This is a bit of a technical constraint when using Windows Ink but on the one hand, as you say, the app is quite versatile and can work in different ways. I'll go deeper into this limitation anyway, maybe 1 year later new techniques exist to open and modify on the fly a PDF file (we're not going to lie, import bitmaps every time, it's heavy !). Regards, Giu
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft