Feature Requests
Some feature requests

Hello, Admin!
I'm not good at English, so please understand my mistakes.
First of all, thank you for your efforts. I really satisfied with Inkodo Pro and this app is helping my study more convenient. However, this app would be perfect if it had some extra features. These are my requests.

1. When I see the pdf file, I prefer to zoom in it. If possible, please add options for pdf quality increasing(importing&exporting). (I'm already using 600DPI option.)

2. I usually take notes on the right side of the screen, but the paper is centered. so it's a little uncomfortable when I first begin writing. It would be good if there is feature that I can put the paper on the right side.
    I also write paper tilted, so if possible please make tilting feature more simply. (If you could afford, it would be nice to refer to the function of windows app 'Notebook Pro'.)

3. I bought Pro and made several pens. Inkodo's pen custom feature is very good. I only use custom pens but custom pen button is one. So, I have a slight inconvenience switching to another custom pen. I hope that there are some custom pen buttons.

4. I put several pdf files in a single book. So it is hard to find the page because there are too many pages in the book. I wish I could classify one more time at Pages.

5. Sometimes I wanted to take notes looking another note or a pdf file. So, if there are multiple windows feature, it would be of great help to me.

I'm sorry to have bothered you with so many requests. Inkodo is already a great program and I love Inkodo. Thank you for reading the long message.

Hello, Admin! I'm not good at English, so please understand my mistakes. First of all, thank you for your efforts. I really satisfied with Inkodo Pro and this app is helping my study more convenient. However, this app would be perfect if it had some extra features. These are my requests. 1. When I see the pdf file, I prefer to zoom in it. If possible, please add options for pdf quality increasing(importing&exporting). (I'm already using 600DPI option.) 2. I usually take notes on the right side of the screen, but the paper is centered. so it's a little uncomfortable when I first begin writing. It would be good if there is feature that I can put the paper on the right side. I also write paper tilted, so if possible please make tilting feature more simply. (If you could afford, it would be nice to refer to the function of windows app 'Notebook Pro'.) 3. I bought Pro and made several pens. Inkodo's pen custom feature is very good. I only use custom pens but custom pen button is one. So, I have a slight inconvenience switching to another custom pen. I hope that there are some custom pen buttons. 4. I put several pdf files in a single book. So it is hard to find the page because there are too many pages in the book. I wish I could classify one more time at Pages. 5. Sometimes I wanted to take notes looking another note or a pdf file. So, if there are multiple windows feature, it would be of great help to me. I'm sorry to have bothered you with so many requests. Inkodo is already a great program and I love Inkodo. Thank you for reading the long message.

Hi,

1) I will increase the import/export values. But be careful, it requires more resources.
2) I will add a parameter to choose the paper position.
3) It will be a bit complicated, maybe by developing a contextual menu by calling a pen/keyboard shortcut.
4) Maybe I can be create a tag system and a search engine based on page title or content.
5) With the latest update of Windows 10, it is possible to create multiple instances of an application, I will study the question for Inkodo!

Anyway you don't bother me, that's all the interest of this forum and Inkodo's philosophy!

I've made the points 1) and 2) and will be available on the next release. For the other points, it will come with time, unless it is too restrictive !

Regards,

Giu

Hi, 1) I will increase the import/export values. But be careful, it requires more resources. 2) I will add a parameter to choose the paper position. 3) It will be a bit complicated, maybe by developing a contextual menu by calling a pen/keyboard shortcut. 4) Maybe I can be create a tag system and a search engine based on page title or content. 5) With the latest update of Windows 10, it is possible to create multiple instances of an application, I will study the question for Inkodo! Anyway you don't bother me, that's all the interest of this forum and Inkodo's philosophy! I've made the points 1) and 2) and will be available on the next release. For the other points, it will come with time, unless it is too restrictive ! Regards, Giu
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft