General Discussions
Which stylus can be compatible with my Samsung Tablet ?

Hello all,

It was my post-graduation ceremony on April 15th and my family came to my university to celebrate that brilliant ceremony. When I spoke on a stage, my family were yelling at me. They felt happier than me.

On that day, my brother sent me a gift. When opening up the box, I was astounded that is not what I dream for. That is a dreamed stylus. Thank you, my brother. That is a really meaningful present to me that I ever got.

The stylus I've got is Asin: B06Y13SF4Z on Amazon US.

5aefc02c8e486

After coming home, I began to pair my stylus with my Samsung tablet. To my surprise, that is compatible. Then I paired it again with my laptop. That is so once more.

I took my stylus as my hobby. I love drawing pictures.

Next time when I draw one picture, I'll show it to you.

Many thanks

Hello all, It was my post-graduation ceremony on April 15th and my family came to my university to celebrate that brilliant ceremony. When I spoke on a stage, my family were yelling at me. They felt happier than me. On that day, my brother sent me a gift. When opening up the box, I was astounded that is not what I dream for. That is a dreamed stylus. Thank you, my brother. That is a really meaningful present to me that I ever got. The stylus I've got is Asin: **B06Y13SF4Z** on Amazon US. ![5aefc02c8e486](serve/attachment&path=5aefc02c8e486) After coming home, I began to pair my stylus with my Samsung tablet. To my surprise, that is compatible. Then I paired it again with my laptop. That is so once more. I took my stylus as my hobby. I love drawing pictures. Next time when I draw one picture, I'll show it to you. Many thanks

S Pen should be the only pen which use hardware feature of your Samsung Tablet !

With a specific touchscreen or features (like palm precision) you need an active pen with Bluetooth connection and able to work with the tablet specifications.

S Pen should be the only pen which use hardware feature of your Samsung Tablet ! With a specific touchscreen or features (like palm precision) you need an active pen with Bluetooth connection and able to work with the tablet specifications.

Thanks for your advice. Yes, Surface pen can only be compatible with Samsung tablets. However this one can work on all devices like lenovo tablets and dell devices.

If you are looking for an active pen, maybe that stylus by Asin: B06Y13SF4Z with the link: https://goo.gl/p53KT9 on Amazon USA is a good choice.

What do you think?

Thanks for your advice. Yes, Surface pen can only be compatible with Samsung tablets. However this one can work on all devices like lenovo tablets and dell devices. If you are looking for an active pen, maybe that stylus by Asin: **B06Y13SF4Z ** with the link: https://goo.gl/p53KT9 on Amazon USA is a good choice. What do you think?

Hi, should be a good active pen.

The important thing (and especially for its price!) that works for a precise and sensitive writing sensation like writing with a real pen.

And of course make sure it is compatible with your device / screen type. The good thing is that the product sheet says so smile

Hi, should be a good active pen. The important thing (and especially for its price!) that works for a precise and sensitive writing sensation like writing with a real pen. And of course make sure it is compatible with your device / screen type. The good thing is that the product sheet says so ;)

thanks for your advice. Yes, I have worked on my dell tablet. This active pen is compatible with all devices so that can be used on common devices.

thanks for your advice. Yes, I have worked on my dell tablet. This active pen is compatible with all devices so that can be used on common devices.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft