Feature Requests
Layers?

Great App, I just started using it and I'm really glad I found it.

I'm a little surprised that this hasn't been requested, so I guess I'll be the first to put it in the que. smile

1) Could you add lockable layers please? I often import an image and add annotations in different colours. (red= notes, green=dimensions, blue=comments, etc...) I then export a few different images to different people. Not everyone (eg client) needs to see the certain comments or notes so it would be nice to turn off the layer and hide them for the export. Locking the layers helps avoid moving stuff by accident.

2) Could you add letter and tabloid sized paper to your next update? I know A4 is close but it's nice to have US sizes in North America. smile

Thanks! This is a really great app!smile

Great App, I just started using it and I'm really glad I found it. I'm a little surprised that this hasn't been requested, so I guess I'll be the first to put it in the que. :) 1) Could you add lockable layers please? I often import an image and add annotations in different colours. (red= notes, green=dimensions, blue=comments, etc...) I then export a few different images to different people. Not everyone (eg client) needs to see the certain comments or notes so it would be nice to turn off the layer and hide them for the export. Locking the layers helps avoid moving stuff by accident. 2) Could you add letter and tabloid sized paper to your next update? I know A4 is close but it's nice to have US sizes in North America. :) Thanks! This is a really great app!:D

Hi, glad to know you enjoy using Inkodo!

1) Currently there is no real layer system (basically, handwriting notes remains in the back and objects in the front).

But I'll see what I can do. Perhaps the easiest way is to have a special layer that allows you to add objects or notes that will not be visible when exporting.

2) In the latest release, I've added new paper formats

5adc486dd456a.png

Hi, glad to know you enjoy using Inkodo! 1) Currently there is no real layer system (basically, handwriting notes remains in the back and objects in the front). But I'll see what I can do. Perhaps the easiest way is to have a special layer that allows you to add objects or notes that will not be visible when exporting. 2) In the latest release, I've added new paper formats ![5adc486dd456a.png](serve/attachment&path=5adc486dd456a.png)

Hi there,

I'd just like to say I think you've done an awesome job with this application. On the surface pro it runs brilliantly. Best of the bunch of this type of app in my opinion having tried loads of them.

I'd just like to second the request if possible for layers that could be switched on and off.

Being able to layer up sketched options over each other and play with their opacity just as in photoshop/illustrator would be amazing!

Keep up the good work! Much appreciated

Hi there, I'd just like to say I think you've done an awesome job with this application. On the surface pro it runs brilliantly. Best of the bunch of this type of app in my opinion having tried loads of them. I'd just like to second the request if possible for layers that could be switched on and off. Being able to layer up sketched options over each other and play with their opacity just as in photoshop/illustrator would be amazing! Keep up the good work! Much appreciated
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft