Support Forums
Duplicate pages and duplicate books

How do I duplicate pages and duplicate books. Also if i want to cut and paste from one page to another what are the steps. I don't see a paste button in the new page.

How do I duplicate pages and duplicate books. Also if i want to cut and paste from one page to another what are the steps. I don't see a paste button in the new page.

Hi

There is no duplication feature for books or pages but I take note to add this soon.

However, if you use the page insertion features (from a book), it will duplicate the same page format (except for the content). The same applies when you use the page creation feature from the whiteboard. I am also working on improvements on this feature to make it as complete as possible.

5adc4936cd81c.png

Hi There is no duplication feature for books or pages but I take note to add this soon. However, if you use the page insertion features (from a book), it will duplicate the same page format (except for the content). The same applies when you use the page creation feature from the whiteboard. I am also working on improvements on this feature to make it as complete as possible. ![5adc4936cd81c.png](serve/attachment&path=5adc4936cd81c.png)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft