General Discussions
Two-page view

Hi there,

I have just purchased the full version of Inkodo in the hope that I might be able to use it to annotate PDF documents. The idea is to have aPDF document on the left-hand side and insert a blank lined page to be displayed on the right-hand side. Viewing both pages on the screen at the same time, I'd be handwriting notes/comments on the second page.

I have been able to import PDF pages into Inkodo and have also managed to add blank pages to write on between them. However, I can't seen to find a way to enable a two-page view. Is there one?

Many thanks,

A.

Hi there, I have just purchased the full version of Inkodo in the hope that I might be able to use it to annotate PDF documents. The idea is to have aPDF document on the left-hand side and insert a blank lined page to be displayed on the right-hand side. Viewing both pages on the screen at the same time, I'd be handwriting notes/comments on the second page. I have been able to import PDF pages into Inkodo and have also managed to add blank pages to write on between them. However, I can't seen to find a way to enable a two-page view. Is there one? Many thanks, A.

Hi,

First of all, thank you for supporting the development of Inkodo by buying the PRO version!

Unfortunately, Inkodo does not have a "two-page view" mode.

But I take note and I will try to integrate this feature for a future version.

Hi, First of all, thank you for supporting the development of Inkodo by buying the PRO version! Unfortunately, Inkodo does not have a "two-page view" mode. But I take note and I will try to integrate this feature for a future version.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft