Bug Reports
Loosing Pages and Updates

This is good app. But if you are loosing pages then it is scary.

These are problems I am facing
(i) Pages updates are lost when I move from pages or books to the editor.
(ii) The order of the pages in the books changes.
(iii) App crashes when I try to add pages.
(iv) The books and pages are very unstable.
(v) moving from page to page is very laggy.
(vi) After changing the page style I loose the page content.

This is good app. But if you are loosing pages then it is scary. These are problems I am facing (i) Pages updates are lost when I move from pages or books to the editor. (ii) The order of the pages in the books changes. (iii) App crashes when I try to add pages. (iv) The books and pages are very unstable. (v) moving from page to page is very laggy. (vi) After changing the page style I loose the page content.

Hi,

Too many problems at once, maybe some problems are related to a performance issue / or some problems are just related to each other on a single problem. It depends on what features are used, but usually you don't need a high-end machine to use the app.

(i) You mean the display order ? Except for a display issue you can't loose pages from the archives. Which may bring to use to point (ii) !

(ii) Except for a bug, the order of the pages, is not supposed to change. However, if you reorder manually the pages, the app will define the order as "Custom". In any case, you can always redefine your order:

5ac7a6e9f33c1.jpg

(v) Try to change the DPI export to 150 (or 96 if you are not intend to export PDF files). What slows down navigation between pages is the fact of saving the page in very high quality. I will to reduce this parameter for the next version.

5ac7a53dc9817.jpg

(vi) Not sure to understand, but, I found recently a bug which makes a background image disappear when you decide to change the page style (like grid, page color..). Maybe this is related. Anyway, will be fixed soon.

(iv) (iii) - Maybe this is related to the app performances. I've also noticed slowdowns by adding pages in books with thousands of pages (but should be lazy loading, that's mean, if you don't scroll in the list of your saved page, you're not going to consume memory, just displaying what is visible).

Can you give me your device name and Inkodo version ?

Feel free to tell me if you have done any special operations (for example, moving pages from one book to another, using OneDrive, network features...).

Hi, Too many problems at once, maybe some problems are related to a performance issue / or some problems are just related to each other on a single problem. It depends on what features are used, but usually you don't need a high-end machine to use the app. (i) You mean the display order ? Except for a display issue you can't loose pages from the archives. Which may bring to use to point (ii) ! (ii) Except for a bug, the order of the pages, is not supposed to change. However, if you reorder manually the pages, the app will define the order as "Custom". In any case, you can always redefine your order: ![5ac7a6e9f33c1.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ac7a6e9f33c1.jpg) (v) Try to change the DPI export to 150 (or 96 if you are not intend to export PDF files). What slows down navigation between pages is the fact of saving the page in very high quality. I will to reduce this parameter for the next version. ![5ac7a53dc9817.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ac7a53dc9817.jpg) (vi) Not sure to understand, but, I found recently a bug which makes a background image disappear when you decide to change the page style (like grid, page color..). Maybe this is related. Anyway, will be fixed soon. (iv) (iii) - Maybe this is related to the app performances. I've also noticed slowdowns by adding pages in books with thousands of pages (but should be lazy loading, that's mean, if you don't scroll in the list of your saved page, you're not going to consume memory, just displaying what is visible). Can you give me your device name and Inkodo version ? Feel free to tell me if you have done any special operations (for example, moving pages from one book to another, using OneDrive, network features...).
edited Apr 6 at 6:23 pm

You editor is beautiful and does not have issues. But your "pages and books" section is flakey.

Display order - randomly it changes the order of the pages and sometimes it does not show all the pages.

My machine is surface book 2. It is the only app open and I have only added 4 pages. Transitions from page to page is very slow with a lot of lag. The version of the app is 1.3.22.0

5ac7e0b3d8d99.gif

You editor is beautiful and does not have issues. But your "pages and books" section is flakey. Display order - randomly it changes the order of the pages and sometimes it does not show all the pages. My machine is surface book 2. It is the only app open and I have only added 4 pages. Transitions from page to page is very slow with a lot of lag. The version of the app is 1.3.22.0 ![5ac7e0b3d8d99.gif](serve/attachment&path=5ac7e0b3d8d99.gif)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft