General Discussions
Instruction manual or video

Currently using Inkodo to replace paper. Where can I locate the user manual? How do you use the categories? Everything else is awesome! Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Currently using Inkodo to replace paper. Where can I locate the user manual? How do you use the categories? Everything else is awesome! Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Hi,

You can find the user manual in the help page:

5ac52bf86aa6b.png

I have plan to make small videos to better highlight some features. But in the spirit of Inkodo, the learning curve is supposed to be very fast: the application is meant to be intuitive! When I fail in this task, I always try to add more shortcuts or contextual tips inside the app. Or perhaps see to more simplify the feature in question.

For categories, good question! This is an old (as the app!) parameter that brings additional information to the page. A bit under-exploited, we agree! Actually, it just displayed as a distinctive icon on the saved page:

5ac5304146a38.png

After we already have the notebooking feature! Maybe I can add an extra filter to display pages according to the selected category.

Anyway, thank you for your support !

Hi, You can find the user manual in the help page: ![5ac52bf86aa6b.png](serve/attachment&path=5ac52bf86aa6b.png) I have plan to make small videos to better highlight some features. But in the spirit of Inkodo, the learning curve is supposed to be very fast: the application is meant to be intuitive! When I fail in this task, I always try to add more shortcuts or contextual tips inside the app. Or perhaps see to more simplify the feature in question. For categories, good question! This is an old (as the app!) parameter that brings additional information to the page. A bit under-exploited, we agree! Actually, it just displayed as a distinctive icon on the saved page: ![5ac5304146a38.png](serve/attachment&path=5ac5304146a38.png) After we already have the notebooking feature! Maybe I can add an extra filter to display pages according to the selected category. Anyway, thank you for your support !
edited Apr 4 at 9:13 pm

Thank you for the quick response. However, I can't seem to find the "? Help" screen or "Settings". When I open the app, it automatically displays a new page or last paged I worked on. I click the "Recent" icon from the "..." bottom screen to select another book or page. How do I get to the ? Help or Settings page?

Thank you for the quick response. However, I can't seem to find the "? Help" screen or "Settings". When I open the app, it automatically displays a new page or last paged I worked on. I click the "Recent" icon from the "..." bottom screen to select another book or page. How do I get to the ? Help or Settings page?

Never mind the previous issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I can see the Help and Settings. Thanks.

Never mind the previous issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I can see the Help and Settings. Thanks.

No problem but it's strange that the menu disappeared unless you were in full screen mode.

No problem but it's strange that the menu disappeared unless you were in full screen mode.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft