Feature Requests
Couple of suggestions

Great tool. Using it all the time!

A few usability suggestions, maybe these have already been suggested.

1. When pasting copies of ink it would be very nice to select the location where these get pasted. Right now have I to find blank space on the page to avoid placing on top of existing strokes.

2. I'm using desktop with a tablet. It would be super nice to be able to pan on the page using keyboard maybe with the arrow keys.

3. I like the ruler but it takes some effort to dial in the angle. One idea to speed that up is to double tap on it to allow typing in the angle.

Most importantly there maybe lots of feature requests but what I really like most about it is that it's minimal and simple to use. Please try to keep it that way.

Great tool. Using it all the time! A few usability suggestions, maybe these have already been suggested. 1. When pasting copies of ink it would be very nice to select the location where these get pasted. Right now have I to find blank space on the page to avoid placing on top of existing strokes. 2. I'm using desktop with a tablet. It would be super nice to be able to pan on the page using keyboard maybe with the arrow keys. 3. I like the ruler but it takes some effort to dial in the angle. One idea to speed that up is to double tap on it to allow typing in the angle. Most importantly there maybe lots of feature requests but what I really like most about it is that it's minimal and simple to use. Please try to keep it that way.

Hi !

1. I think I can make something like (tap somewhere to put the selected ink strokes).

2. That's good, the arrows are available! It's not a bad idea, being also user of the application (no way!), sometimes I want to move to the precise pixel my objects. I could make that arrows multi-purpose.

3. The rule, as for the protractor, are features specific to Windows Ink. After yes if it is possible to improve it I would do it!

Yes, it is important to remain in Inkodo spirit of mind: simple and handy. I always try not to push features where I feel it can disrupt the user experience :-)

Hi ! 1. I think I can make something like (tap somewhere to put the selected ink strokes). 2. That's good, the arrows are available! It's not a bad idea, being also user of the application (no way!), sometimes I want to move to the precise pixel my objects. I could make that arrows multi-purpose. 3. The rule, as for the protractor, are features specific to Windows Ink. After yes if it is possible to improve it I would do it! Yes, it is important to remain in Inkodo spirit of mind: simple and handy. I always try not to push features where I feel it can disrupt the user experience :-)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft