Support Forums
PGrid Paper
PDF

Is it possible to import a pdf to the programm and change the white colour(whiteboard) of the pdf to a grid Paper, to write better with the pen?

Is it possible to import a pdf to the programm and change the white colour(whiteboard) of the pdf to a grid Paper, to write better with the pen?

Hi,

(sorry for the very late response !)

It is impossible to apply a grid to paper with an imported PDF. I will add the possibility to have both a grid + a pdf or image in the background.

You also did well to ask the question because I found that when you add a grid to a page with a PDF file or image, the background image disappears!

Hi, (sorry for the very late response !) It is impossible to apply a grid to paper with an imported PDF. I will add the possibility to have both a grid + a pdf or image in the background. You also did well to ask the question because I found that when you add a grid to a page with a PDF file or image, the background image disappears!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft