Feature Requests
Handwriting Recognition share/export

Hi Giu,

first of all, nice App. One question though: is it possible to change the proposed apps or to add one app (for example libre office) when handwriting Handwriting recognition is done? On the other hand it would be nice to add a second button to "export" the raw text to an office app for further editing or layout. My intention is to write my notes for protokol which need further layout and proper typing.

Thanks for showing a way or implementing the option.

Cheers
M

Hi Giu, first of all, nice App. One question though: is it possible to change the proposed apps or to add one app (for example libre office) when handwriting Handwriting recognition is done? On the other hand it would be nice to add a second button to "export" the raw text to an office app for further editing or layout. My intention is to write my notes for protokol which need further layout and proper typing. Thanks for showing a way or implementing the option. Cheers M

Hi ! and sorry for the late response.

Most of the use case you want (select and copy inks strokes into other compatible apps like word / covert strokes to text / export raw strokes as bmp) are available. But interact with other apps look like complicated if there is no available API for doing that.

I'm going to do some research but it seems difficult to call other types of non-UWP applications via Inkodo.

Hi ! and sorry for the late response. Most of the use case you want (select and copy inks strokes into other compatible apps like word / covert strokes to text / export raw strokes as bmp) are available. But interact with other apps look like complicated if there is no available API for doing that. I'm going to do some research but it seems difficult to call other types of non-UWP applications via Inkodo.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft