Feature Requests
Password protected book

Great App!

any thoughts on adding Password protect features? As a note taking/ Journal app it is good to be have this ability for some books.

Thank you for this nifty app, which has the potential to be a killer app for the Surface Pro & other tablets.

Great App! any thoughts on adding Password protect features? As a note taking/ Journal app it is good to be have this ability for some books. Thank you for this nifty app, which has the potential to be a killer app for the Surface Pro & other tablets.

Hi !

It is not impossible to make an option where you can define a password for a selected book.

It's also possible for a general protection at the app opening (with Microsoft Hello, Passport, Locker, fingerprint scanner... a lot of good stuff into Windows SDK !).

I'm going to think about all this and see how I can implement it. Nice tasks for 2018 !

Hi ! It is not impossible to make an option where you can define a password for a selected book. It's also possible for a general protection at the app opening (with Microsoft Hello, Passport, Locker, fingerprint scanner... a lot of good stuff into Windows SDK !). I'm going to think about all this and see how I can implement it. Nice tasks for 2018 !
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft