Bug Reports
I cant purchase

I just saw an update, but

1. I dont get a prompt for saving on exit or auto save

2 if I save manually the pen annotations are still not saved.

Thanks

I just saw an update, but 1. I dont get a prompt for saving on exit or auto save 2 if I save manually the pen annotations are still not saved. Thanks

Hi !

When you import your pdf ils directly saved, the internal app know that the file already exist into db and make a silent save.

But, old technical limitation issue du the app lifecycle, when you exit the app without clicking the save button (or ctrl + s), no snapshot are made. That's mean, in the archives page, the preview thumbnail is not updated BUT the inks strokes and objects should be saved (simple autosave) except maybe you have fallen in a bug.

But that's weird, I've just tested to import a pdf without the import popup, inked (once with a manual save, another one without), opened it from the archives and my annotation are here (tested will fall creators update build).

For the word document style, this feature is still on experimentation because Inkodo was not for that purpose at the begining, so a bit complicated to integrate !

Anyway, I will continue some test and maybe I can also work on a prompt message when leaving the app.

Hi ! When you import your pdf ils directly saved, the internal app know that the file already exist into db and make a silent save. But, old technical limitation issue du the app lifecycle, when you exit the app without clicking the save button (or ctrl + s), no snapshot are made. That's mean, in the archives page, the preview thumbnail is not updated BUT the inks strokes and objects should be saved (simple autosave) except maybe you have fallen in a bug. But that's weird, I've just tested to import a pdf without the import popup, inked (once with a manual save, another one without), opened it from the archives and my annotation are here (tested will fall creators update build). For the word document style, this feature is still on experimentation because Inkodo was not for that purpose at the begining, so a bit complicated to integrate ! Anyway, I will continue some test and maybe I can also work on a prompt message when leaving the app.
edited Dec 20 '17 at 6:45 pm
Hi

If I open edit and save and then open again e.g. With acrobat. all annotations are lost

Hi If I open edit and save and then open again e.g. With acrobat. all annotations are lost

I understand better now. In fact Inkodo imports your PDF as images. You must yourself from the archives export again in PDF. Editing a live PDF and saving a specific page on the inside, is not in Inkodo capabilities.

I understand better now. In fact Inkodo imports your PDF as images. You must yourself from the archives export again in PDF. Editing a live PDF and saving a specific page on the inside, is not in Inkodo capabilities.

Ok thanks. Then this app is not what I am looking for , I just wanted a simple app with your apps features that worked like e.g. Acrobat, word or the like.
A shame, could be really great

Thanks

Ok thanks. Then this app is not what I am looking for , I just wanted a simple app with your apps features that worked like e.g. Acrobat, word or the like. A shame, could be really great Thanks
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft