Bug Reports
I cant purchase

hi i tried to purchase but didnt succeed

Can you help`?

Further, i cant make the app default for editing pdf files, is that not possible ?

thanks
Nolan

hi i tried to purchase but didnt succeed Can you help`? Further, i cant make the app default for editing pdf files, is that not possible ? thanks Nolan

Hi,

I will going to investigate into the problem for the in-app purchases. It is maybe just be a problem with the Windows Store service.

There was another user in the app review who asked for making Inkodo the default app for editing pdf files (maybe was also you !). I've just finished that feature (published for fall creators build, other builds will comes in next days).

That will be simple: you pick a file from the device > Open With the app > Import into a book.
Next step is adding a drag and drop.

Bye,

Giu.

Hi, I will going to investigate into the problem for the in-app purchases. It is maybe just be a problem with the Windows Store service. There was another user in the app review who asked for making Inkodo the default app for editing pdf files (maybe was also you !). I've just finished that feature (published for fall creators build, other builds will comes in next days). That will be simple: you pick a file from the device > Open With the app > Import into a book. Next step is adding a drag and drop. Bye, Giu.

Hi

Thanks. I updated yesterday thee app, but i am still not able to purchase. Any idea when setting app as default pdf viewer and editor will be available, this i cant test before I can purchase, is that correct?

Regards Nolan

Hi Thanks. I updated yesterday thee app, but i am still not able to purchase. Any idea when setting app as default pdf viewer and editor will be available, this i cant test before I can purchase, is that correct? Regards Nolan

Hi,

These last days I had some in-app purchases, maybe something that kept you from purchase from the store ?

For the very cheap price of the pro feature, I didn't have in mind to make an evaluation option. Depend of what is important to you (like pdf import quality), you can test that directly with the import pdf function from the whiteboard.. and from here, you can also export as pdf a single page. Except for the bulk import and note-booking organisation, the main PDF features will be the same.

This new feature is already available for the fall creators build, older release of windows will follow asap.

Giu

Hi, These last days I had some in-app purchases, maybe something that kept you from purchase from the store ? For the very cheap price of the pro feature, I didn't have in mind to make an evaluation option. Depend of what is important to you (like pdf import quality), you can test that directly with the import pdf function from the whiteboard.. and from here, you can also export as pdf a single page. Except for the bulk import and note-booking organisation, the main PDF features will be the same. This new feature is already available for the fall creators build, older release of windows will follow asap. Giu

Thanks

Ill test again purchasing. But is it now possible to right click a pdf file from windows explorer and choose "open with" and set default your app? That's what I am looking for so your app is used for all pdf editing.

Regards Nolan

Thanks Ill test again purchasing. But is it now possible to right click a pdf file from windows explorer and choose "open with" and set default your app? That's what I am looking for so your app is used for all pdf editing. Regards Nolan

Yes this is now possible with the Fall Creators build (next week will be available for older Windows release).

Just check "always use this app to open .pdf files", nothing more to do.

There is just an "issue" that I just discovered, is the logo when you define Inkodo as default app for your pdf: too much bright:

5a1041de971f5.jpg

I have to fix that.

Yes this is now possible with the Fall Creators build (next week will be available for older Windows release). Just check "always use this app to open .pdf files", nothing more to do. There is just an "issue" that I just discovered, is the logo when you define Inkodo as default app for your pdf: too much bright: ![5a1041de971f5.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5a1041de971f5.jpg) I have to fix that.

Hi

I just purchased another app to test, but not as an in app purchase, that worked fine. Still cant purchase your app and I cant select your app as default its simply not visible as an option.

Edit: I managed to purchase now via another pc.
Could be something related to company security allthough ordinary purchase works fine

I tried to make your app default for pdf with the paid version on several pc's some with Windows version 10 fall creator just released. Its not possible, the app dont show up in the list of possible default apps.

How to proceed?

Regards Nolan

Hi I just purchased another app to test, but not as an in app purchase, that worked fine. Still cant purchase your app and I cant select your app as default its simply not visible as an option. Edit: I managed to purchase now via another pc. Could be something related to company security allthough ordinary purchase works fine I tried to make your app default for pdf with the paid version on several pc's some with Windows version 10 fall creator just released. Its not possible, the app dont show up in the list of possible default apps. How to proceed? Regards Nolan
edited Nov 19 '17 at 11:40 am

Hi,

Sorry for late response.

So, was just your company who blocked the feature, good to know !

I have also pushed the app with the old creators update.

For default files, normally you have just to select a PDF file, right click > open with > choose Inkodo and check the checkbox in order to open always with Inkodo.

This is a new feature, let me know if you fall in something weird !

Bye.

Hi, Sorry for late response. So, was just your company who blocked the feature, good to know ! I have also pushed the app with the old creators update. For default files, normally you have just to select a PDF file, right click > open with > choose Inkodo and check the checkbox in order to open always with Inkodo. This is a new feature, let me know if you fall in something weird ! Bye.

I was now able to set as default. But it would be great if I don't have to create a "workbook " but I simple couple double click a pdf which would open in inkodo. I use for forwarding mails attached pdf, open and edit them and send to receiver

Would that be possible to have as feature?

Thanks

I was now able to set as default. But it would be great if I don't have to create a "workbook " but I simple couple double click a pdf which would open in inkodo. I use for forwarding mails attached pdf, open and edit them and send to receiver Would that be possible to have as feature? Thanks

I will put on next release an option to import as single files and an option to quick open and edit the imported pdf.

I will put on next release an option to import as single files and an option to quick open and edit the imported pdf.

Fantastic, sounds great, looking forward to this 🙂👍

Fantastic, sounds great, looking forward to this

Any idea when this will be available?

Thanks
Nolan

Any idea when this will be available? Thanks Nolan

Hi

No I am still prompted to create a work book, I hoped i could just double click a pdf and it would open directly for editing.in your app.

Could that be possible?

Thanks

Nolan

Hi No I am still prompted to create a work book, I hoped i could just double click a pdf and it would open directly for editing.in your app. Could that be possible? Thanks Nolan

Hi,

I may have misread it, but I was just in mind to put a checkbox "Open and edit after import" which open directly the PDF file after the import process. But you want even faster without going through that import screen. I will try to make for that, an extra option (in the settings !) to enable / disable the import popup screen.

I can't make this behavior by default because, there is also those who want to import a pdf while specifying a book (I try to satisfy everyone smile)

Hi, I may have misread it, but I was just in mind to put a checkbox "Open and edit after import" which open directly the PDF file after the import process. But you want even faster without going through that import screen. I will try to make for that, an extra option (in the settings !) to enable / disable the import popup screen. I can't make this behavior by default because, there is also those who want to import a pdf while specifying a book (I try to satisfy everyone :))

Thanks, understand, great if it is possible to open pdf the same way as inkodo opens e.g. Png or jpeg. Why would there be a difference?

Maybe it could be a setting for user to choose what default behavior is preferred?

Regards Nolan

Thanks, understand, great if it is possible to open pdf the same way as inkodo opens e.g. Png or jpeg. Why would there be a difference? Maybe it could be a setting for user to choose what default behavior is preferred? Regards Nolan
edited Dec 6 '17 at 10:15 pm

This import screen, is a good thing if a user want to import a pdf with a lot of pages or want to pick a specific page after import.

For a technical point of view, is also more safe to have a dispatched feature from a popup and waiting the end of the import pdf feature by clicking a button.

But don't worry, I will indeed put a behavior option in the settings for bypass this import screen and open & edit your pdf instantly like a photo.

Was kind of busy these week, will try to do that tomorrow !

Giu.

This import screen, is a good thing if a user want to import a pdf with a lot of pages or want to pick a specific page after import. For a technical point of view, is also more safe to have a dispatched feature from a popup and waiting the end of the import pdf feature by clicking a button. But don't worry, I will indeed put a behavior option in the settings for bypass this import screen and open & edit your pdf instantly like a photo. Was kind of busy these week, will try to do that tomorrow ! Giu.

Great, could you make a auto save on exit or at least a prompt to save ?

Thanks

Great, could you make a auto save on exit or at least a prompt to save ? Thanks

Yes, same like actual way plus a extra security to save you current work if you want to open a pdf at the same time.
I have to finish 2 or 3 things and good to go (not for making an app update with only 1 small update !).

Yes, same like actual way plus a extra security to save you current work if you want to open a pdf at the same time. I have to finish 2 or 3 things and good to go (not for making an app update with only 1 small update !).

So it will work just like like opening and editing a document in Microsoft word? Any idea when it will be uploaded?

Thanks

So it will work just like like opening and editing a document in Microsoft word? Any idea when it will be uploaded? Thanks
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft