Bug Reports
Additional info icon is not present

Hi!
I'm not able to set title and any additional info for my inks cause additional info button is not present in bottom toolbar. It was present for some inks I created, but now it's gone so I can't set titles etc smile

I'm attaching the screen - additional info button is missing.

5a056b173e43d.png

Thanks,
Pavel

Hi! I'm not able to set title and any additional info for my inks cause additional info button is not present in bottom toolbar. It was present for some inks I created, but now it's gone so I can't set titles etc :( I'm attaching the screen - additional info button is missing. ![5a056b173e43d.png](serve/attachment&path=5a056b173e43d.png) Thanks, Pavel

Hi and thank you for reporting this issue !

It looks like there is a bug with 3 workspaces.

Here is an image of the workspaces that do not display correctly (marked in red):

5a0602c95b0d7.jpg

While waiting for an bug fix, you can change to another workspace !

Greeting,

Giu.

Hi and thank you for reporting this issue ! It looks like there is a bug with 3 workspaces. Here is an image of the workspaces that do not display correctly (marked in red): ![5a0602c95b0d7.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5a0602c95b0d7.jpg) While waiting for an bug fix, you can change to another workspace ! Greeting, Giu.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft