Feature Requests
Problems and suggestions

I have some problems and suggestions:

1) When I copy and paste text the result will appear on the top left of the screen and if there content behind it I cant move it whitout messing the notes.

2) When I try to sync one note I get this error: "An unexpected error improperly blocks the synchronization function"

3) Would be great to have multiple pens for different colors or sizes.

4) Why there aren't infinite pages??? Its a must! I use the books for my courses and the pages for the lessons but sometimes I have to use multiple pages for one lessons and this is not great.

5) Why I cant resize the selected text? Some times I have to resize the drawings that I've made and now It's not possible.

I have some problems and suggestions: 1) When I copy and paste text the result will appear on the top left of the screen and if there content behind it I cant move it whitout messing the notes. 2) When I try to sync one note I get this error: "An unexpected error improperly blocks the synchronization function" 3) Would be great to have multiple pens for different colors or sizes. 4) Why there aren't infinite pages??? Its a must! I use the books for my courses and the pages for the lessons but sometimes I have to use multiple pages for one lessons and this is not great. 5) Why I cant resize the selected text? Some times I have to resize the drawings that I've made and now It's not possible.

1) Maybe I can try to make something like the text is stuck with your mouse / touch until you click somewhere to put it.

2) I Know about this issue and a fix will be release very soon !

3) Like you want to create more pen ? there is a custom pen panel which you can make custom pens.

4) This can be a challenge for me but when I have time, I can try something (anyway, you can still resize in real time the paper under the button paper settings, not a big deal but it's a start !)

5) Not sure to understand, but you have this option for resizing text.

5a060afc1fcfd.png

1) Maybe I can try to make something like the text is stuck with your mouse / touch until you click somewhere to put it. 2) I Know about this issue and a fix will be release very soon ! 3) Like you want to create more pen ? there is a custom pen panel which you can make custom pens. 4) This can be a challenge for me but when I have time, I can try something (anyway, you can still resize in real time the paper under the button paper settings, not a big deal but it's a start !) 5) Not sure to understand, but you have this option for resizing text. ![5a060afc1fcfd.png](serve/attachment&path=5a060afc1fcfd.png)

1) Would be awesome
2) Thanks!
3) I can't find this custom pen panel
4) Would be great! This method is what I'm doing now. I will wait for this feature!!
5) I mean the text that I write with my hand not with the keyboard

Also another thing:
6) Is possible to disable the feature that shows the entire page when I click the Blackboard button? Is so frustrating to click the 100% zoom button each time I want to do a manual sync or check another page.

Thanks for the answer!

1) Would be awesome 2) Thanks! 3) I can't find this custom pen panel 4) Would be great! This method is what I'm doing now. I will wait for this feature!! 5) I mean the text that I write with my hand not with the keyboard Also another thing: 6) Is possible to disable the feature that shows the entire page when I click the Blackboard button? Is so frustrating to click the 100% zoom button each time I want to do a manual sync or check another page. Thanks for the answer!

One more question: 7) is possible to save the thickness of the "new line" tool or at least to be the same as the thickness of the pen?

One more question: 7) is possible to save the thickness of the "new line" tool or at least to be the same as the thickness of the pen?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft