Feature Requests
Add the possibility to group

Hi,
To be able to associate a set of pages on a book is a great existing feature. I have been using Inkodo extensively and it is a great tool. The Import PDF PRO feature is excellent.

Overtime, I have a large number of books that makes it difficult to manage them. It would be a great feature to be able to group books under a "shelf" like concept (a sort of a super book).

For example i could group all 2017 books under a Shelf "2017 projects". Other shelf for "2017 Student reports", etc. It would provide a neat way to organize a large ammount to books on topics.

Thank you.
AC

Hi, To be able to associate a set of pages on a book is a great existing feature. I have been using Inkodo extensively and it is a great tool. The Import PDF PRO feature is excellent. Overtime, I have a large number of books that makes it difficult to manage them. It would be a great feature to be able to group books under a "shelf" like concept (a sort of a super book). For example i could group all 2017 books under a Shelf "2017 projects". Other shelf for "2017 Student reports", etc. It would provide a neat way to organize a large ammount to books on topics. Thank you. AC
edited Oct 28 '17 at 10:35 am

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Inkodo and to know that the PDF feature is right for you!

So, I understand what you're looking for. I think it is possible to achieve this even if it requires an additional hierarchical level to be integrated in the existing system.

I will look into the case as soon as possible and you will be aware when the feature will be available!

Giu.

Hi Thank you for your interest in Inkodo and to know that the PDF feature is right for you! So, I understand what you're looking for. I think it is possible to achieve this even if it requires an additional hierarchical level to be integrated in the existing system. I will look into the case as soon as possible and you will be aware when the feature will be available! Giu.

Hi,

Any news on this suggested feature?
Thanks your your help.
AC

Hi, Any news on this suggested feature? Thanks your your help. AC

Hi,

This feature look more complicated than expected and now that I have a real job I have much less time than before to update the application.

It will take longer than expected! Maybe while waiting for me to find the time and implementation that works, I can make a tag system, much simpler and less sophisticate.

Hi, This feature look more complicated than expected and now that I have a real job I have much less time than before to update the application. It will take longer than expected! Maybe while waiting for me to find the time and implementation that works, I can make a tag system, much simpler and less sophisticate.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
A Tag system will help.

and congratulations for the new job!!
AC

Hi, Thank you for your reply. A Tag system will help. and congratulations for the new job!! AC

Hi,

At the end, I've found time to make a book grouping feature.

I will have to make in a future version a drag and drop of the books between groups, select and grouping multiple books, and eventually a toggle / expand groups.

For editing or removing a group, just click on the group name. Not a lot ergonomically but I'll come back to that later !

5a7765cde1a26.png

Hi, At the end, I've found time to make a book grouping feature. I will have to make in a future version a drag and drop of the books between groups, select and grouping multiple books, and eventually a toggle / expand groups. For editing or removing a group, just click on the group name. Not a lot ergonomically but I'll come back to that later ! ![5a7765cde1a26.png](serve/attachment&path=5a7765cde1a26.png)

Thanks. That´s great. If one has a large number of books this new feature helps a lot.

Thanks,
AC

Thanks. That´s great. If one has a large number of books this new feature helps a lot. Thanks, AC
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft