Bug Reports
Sync with OneDrive problem

Hi,
Since my Surface updated to Fall Creators update I cannot sync with One drive. Everytime I try it appears a message "An unexpected error preventes the synchronization from working properly". I did what it says in the user guide (delete OneDrive/Apps/Inkodo) but the problem persists (the Inkodo directory is created but there are no contents inside).
Help is welcome.
Thank you.
AC

Hi, Since my Surface updated to Fall Creators update I cannot sync with One drive. Everytime I try it appears a message "An unexpected error preventes the synchronization from working properly". I did what it says in the user guide (delete OneDrive/Apps/Inkodo) but the problem persists (the Inkodo directory is created but there are no contents inside). Help is welcome. Thank you. AC

Hi,

I am aware of this issue. OneDrive SDK is broken since the new Fall Creators Update build. Only a patch by Microsoft will fix that (hope very soon !).

In the meantime, if you need to have your files on another device, you can always use the manual backup.
59f5e148ac2ea.png

Hi, I am aware of this issue. OneDrive SDK is broken since the new Fall Creators Update build. Only a patch by Microsoft will fix that (hope very soon !). In the meantime, if you need to have your files on another device, you can always use the manual backup. ![59f5e148ac2ea.png](serve/attachment&path=59f5e148ac2ea.png)

Hi, is it really SDK problem ? Cause sync of individual files through Sync icon when editing ink is still working smile

Pavel

Hi, is it really SDK problem ? Cause sync of individual files through Sync icon when editing ink is still working ;) Pavel

That's weird, because my other app with OneDrive doesn't work too. To my knowledge, I use another piece of sdk code for individual files.

That said, a new version of the SDK is available that indirectly mess the OneDrive, it seems to be working again. This weekend, I will update Inkodo smile

That's weird, because my other app with OneDrive doesn't work too. To my knowledge, I use another piece of sdk code for individual files. That said, a new version of the SDK is available that indirectly mess the OneDrive, it seems to be working again. This weekend, I will update Inkodo :)

Today the update to version 1.3..17.0 fixed the problem. The Sync to OneDrive is working. Thanks. ;-)

Today the update to version 1.3..17.0 fixed the problem. The Sync to OneDrive is working. Thanks. ;-)

Your're welcome. I have changed nothing, just like expected an SDK update 👍

Your're welcome. I have changed nothing, just like expected an SDK update
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft