Bug Reports
Inkodo Broadcast bugs

Hello,

We tried out the broadcast feature with two computers and we ran into a few bugs. The shape recognition did not work on one of the Inkodo boards (only broken while in broadcast mode) and on the other board, the shapes that were recognized were not transmitted to the first board. We also had a problem with the "Erase all ink" function while in broadcast mode. The ink would not erase on the other board and as soon as something else was drawn, all of the erased ink would return. Similarly shapes that were deleted on one board would not delete on the other board and would return with the next addition.

As an aside, I'm not sure if this is fixable but handwriting recognition does not recognize o's when shape recognition is on since they are made into objects rather than inks.

Hello, We tried out the broadcast feature with two computers and we ran into a few bugs. The shape recognition did not work on one of the Inkodo boards (only broken while in broadcast mode) and on the other board, the shapes that were recognized were not transmitted to the first board. We also had a problem with the "Erase all ink" function while in broadcast mode. The ink would not erase on the other board and as soon as something else was drawn, all of the erased ink would return. Similarly shapes that were deleted on one board would not delete on the other board and would return with the next addition. As an aside, I'm not sure if this is fixable but handwriting recognition does not recognize o's when shape recognition is on since they are made into objects rather than inks.

Hello,

I must admit that the last few months Inkodo has evolved quite a lot especially with the arrival of geometrical shape recognition and, the remote features have been a little forgotten !

We also have to take into account that the shapes are objects and the app can't broadcast objects: It is still in project because it is difficult part ! The goal is to have a complete remote whiteboard and not only for the handwriting.

On the other hand, the good news is that I recently added an alternative option to transform ink strokes into ink shapes. Here the option in the settings page:

59cf906c4c658.jpg

Anyway, I'm going to do some tests and repair what doesn't work!

Hello, I must admit that the last few months Inkodo has evolved quite a lot especially with the arrival of geometrical shape recognition and, the remote features have been a little forgotten ! We also have to take into account that the shapes are objects and the app can't broadcast objects: It is still in project because it is difficult part ! The goal is to have a complete remote whiteboard and not only for the handwriting. On the other hand, the good news is that I recently added an alternative option to transform ink strokes into ink shapes. Here the option in the settings page: ![59cf906c4c658.jpg](serve/attachment&path=59cf906c4c658.jpg) Anyway, I'm going to do some tests and repair what doesn't work!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft