Bug Reports
Input toggle Inkodo

Hello,

The toggle for input method dissapeared. I have a touch device all in one pc. I could change the input method with this toggle, so i could use zoom finger gestures for example.

Ive tried changing input settings, but to no avail.

It might be a bug, ive recently added a secondary monitor which is not touch enabled. Maybe it messed something up. Ive tried uninstalling the app and unplugging the secondary monitor, but with no success. Please help.

Hello, The toggle for input method dissapeared. I have a touch device all in one pc. I could change the input method with this toggle, so i could use zoom finger gestures for example. Ive tried changing input settings, but to no avail. It might be a bug, ive recently added a secondary monitor which is not touch enabled. Maybe it messed something up. Ive tried uninstalling the app and unplugging the secondary monitor, but with no success. Please help.

Hello,

Indeed since the last version, the toggle button seem to have strangely disappeared!

I think is just a button display bug because the "pen only" mode work as expected.

Anyway thank you for your message, I will fix that as soon as possible.

Hello, Indeed since the last version, the toggle button seem to have strangely disappeared! I think is just a button display bug because the "pen only" mode work as expected. Anyway thank you for your message, I will fix that as soon as possible.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft