Support Forums
Share to onenote

Hello. First of all You have created an awesome app and i appreciate your work. I am new to it so i find difficultly with the interface orher than that the app looks good.
I am having a problem with sharing my work with one note. After clicking share and then onenote and selecting the quick note section and clicking send, i am not finding my shared work in onenote. Even after syncing, closing and restarting onenote still file is missing. I don't find problem sharing it with mail.
Hoping my problem would be solved. Thank you

Hello. First of all You have created an awesome app and i appreciate your work. I am new to it so i find difficultly with the interface orher than that the app looks good. I am having a problem with sharing my work with one note. After clicking share and then onenote and selecting the quick note section and clicking send, i am not finding my shared work in onenote. Even after syncing, closing and restarting onenote still file is missing. I don't find problem sharing it with mail. Hoping my problem would be solved. Thank you

Hello, thank you for your interest ink Inkodo !

When you share something into OneNote, the rendered page is shared by default into Quick note section of your OneNote. By default the created page is called "My Inkodo Page" unless you have changed the title.

I have made some test and not found a bug when I share to OneNote. For be sure, I will check inside the logs if you are sure that is not a OneNote issue !

Hello, thank you for your interest ink Inkodo ! When you share something into OneNote, the rendered page is shared by default into **Quick note** section of your OneNote. By default the created page is called "My Inkodo Page" unless you have changed the title. I have made some test and not found a bug when I share to OneNote. For be sure, I will check inside the logs if you are sure that is not a OneNote issue !

Thank you for quick reply.

After sharing, no my inkdo page is being created in quick note or any other section or notebook. There should not be a problem in onenote as i am using share option in another rss app called nextgen reader and its working fine.

Thank you for quick reply. After sharing, no my inkdo page is being created in quick note or any other section or notebook. There should not be a problem in onenote as i am using share option in another rss app called nextgen reader and its working fine.

It's weird !

I'm going to do more tests, maybe there is a specific issue that the sharing does not react good with OneNote.

Which device do you use?

It's weird ! I'm going to do more tests, maybe there is a specific issue that the sharing does not react good with OneNote. Which device do you use?

I am using a convertible laptop Lenovo yoga 510. Window 10 Home.

version 1703
OS build 15063.540

I tried reinstalling but no luck. it would be very helpful if the problem get solved as i will totally shift to Inkodo and one note.

Thank you for replying

I am using a convertible laptop Lenovo yoga 510. Window 10 Home. version 1703 OS build 15063.540 I tried reinstalling but no luck. it would be very helpful if the problem get solved as i will totally shift to Inkodo and one note. Thank you for replying
edited Aug 14 '17 at 6:46 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft