Feature Requests
Attach Video Inkodo

Hi. I really like your Inkodo application and its features. Is there any way to attach video to a page? I tried to but when I go to My Files in my Computer it only shows Picture Files and no Video Files. Thank you.-

Hi. I really like your Inkodo application and its features. Is there any way to attach video to a page? I tried to but when I go to My Files in my Computer it only shows Picture Files and no Video Files. Thank you.-

Hello, unfortunately there is no feature for attach a video. You can actually only import images files.

I can work on it and maybe adding also a way to embed youtube videos.

I'm going to look at it and hopefully fit into the whiteboard. I would keep you posted here when this features will available (this forum should also notify you by email) !

Hello, unfortunately there is no feature for attach a video. You can actually only import images files. I can work on it and maybe adding also a way to embed youtube videos. I'm going to look at it and hopefully fit into the whiteboard. I would keep you posted here when this features will available (this forum should also notify you by email) !

Hello, thank you very much for considering attaching video to InKodo. And also, the idea of youtube videos is awesome.

Best regards.

Hello, thank you very much for considering attaching video to InKodo. And also, the idea of youtube videos is awesome. Best regards.

Hello,

With the new Inkodo version there is a Media button which replace the Camera button. From here, you can capture video, audio or import from local file or web.

There is no restrictions about files formats, should be the same as Windows Media Player.

Well, do not hesitate to make a feedback if you notice weird bugs!

Hello, With the new Inkodo version there is a Media button which replace the Camera button. From here, you can capture video, audio or import from local file or web. There is no restrictions about files formats, should be the same as Windows Media Player. Well, do not hesitate to make a feedback if you notice weird bugs!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft