Bug Reports
Voice Recorder won't work

Hey,
So I've been trying to use the voice recorder in Inkodo but whenever I try a message pops up saying "Inkodo does not have permission to access your microphone. Please allow the use of the microphone in the privacy settings."
But when I go to the security settings on my computer it says Inkodo does have the ability to access my mic, so I just don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's my computer or the app.
If anyone could help with this that'd be awesome smile

Hey, So I've been trying to use the voice recorder in Inkodo but whenever I try a message pops up saying "Inkodo does not have permission to access your microphone. Please allow the use of the microphone in the privacy settings." But when I go to the security settings on my computer it says Inkodo does have the ability to access my mic, so I just don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's my computer or the app. If anyone could help with this that'd be awesome :)

Hi !

The media capture service also need the permission of your camera. So, check that if camera is also allowed for Inkodo.

(I have to specify next time on the warning that both permissions should be granted smile)

If it was a bug, another type of message would have been displayed, also for an unrecognized / not working microphone. Hope this is just about this extra permission !

Hi ! The media capture service also need the permission of your camera. So, check that if camera is also allowed for Inkodo. (I have to specify next time on the warning that both permissions should be granted ;)) If it was a bug, another type of message would have been displayed, also for an unrecognized / not working microphone. Hope this is just about this extra permission !
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft